background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Whoa it's been awhile...

The first week of work was great minus the first day when I had my melt down. My new work family is amazing and I am loving every minute of being there! Little man is doing great! He is almost 3 months now...cannot believe it...and he focuses more when he looks at you and when he is making his talking sounds his expressions are so serious almost as if he is really having a conversation! I can't believe that it is about to be September; where did the summer go? Although I will not miss the heat and humidity I am not really looking forward to the dead cold of winter! So, by all means, fall please take your time!!! Well I have a lot to do today so I better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment