background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Can't Stop Thinking

So its almost midnight and I am laying in bed and I can't seem to turn my brain off. First let me apologize for taking so long to blog again,
It's been kind of crazy around here. I have so much to post, including Liam's art project, my new haircut, our trip to Anna Ruby Falls, and tons more. But let me clue you in to what's going on in my head now. Have any of you ever just been laying in bed praying to fall asleep but you kept thinking of everything you had to get done? Well that is what is going on with me right now. I mean, geez, Eric is next to me snoring and Liam is in the bassinet making cute little sleeping noises and I am here making a mental to-do list.

1. Vacuum
2. Empty dishwasher
3. Pull out chicken for dinner
4. Go to the gym
5. Fold Liam's laundry and put away
6. Finish pricing items for our yard sale
7. Find a place to throw our old non-working piece of crap dryer
8. Finish working on my website
9. Call my mom
10. Wash Brody
11. Clean out fridge
12. Go to the grocery store
13. Clean bathroom

Oh my gosh, this list could go on forever but I will spare you the time because I am sure you would be able to fall asleep just by reading it. So anyways, this is the story of my life. This happens everytime I lay my tired little head on the pillow for the evening. Suggestions are completely welcome. Tomorrow I am hoping I can accomplish some if not all of this list and most of the rest that is still in my head. Well I hope you all have a wonderful night full of wonderful dreams!! I am hoping to be asleep fairly soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment