background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Let's Try This Again

I still haven't finished my forever long to-do list, but I did get a lot of it accomplished. The pictures from Anna Ruby Falls are being uploaded and I will post some of the cute ones a little later, as well as some of the projects I have been doing. We are having chicken stuffed bell peppers tonight and I am excited to try them. We are finally having our yard sale next weekend so I can get all of this stuff out of my dining room...and my mom's house. Liam is doing great; he is still sleeping through the night and he loves to smile! He will be turning two months very soon and I cannot believe how fast the time is going by. Well I will be posting later today hopefully with most of my list done this time, but definitely with some pictures of our adventures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment