background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

And The Countdown Begins...

So I am freaking out because I only have one week left before I go back to work...I am totally dreading it! I don't want to be without my little man for one second, but life must continue! So we had a yard sale yesterday...it didn't go as well as we hoped. We had a steady flow of customers but they didn't really want alot. Besides getting completely fried from the sun, we had a great time!

With only a week left I am starting to freak out since my to-do list is still not complete. There is just not enough time in the day! So my plan for today is to get some errands run, clean the kitchen top to bottom, clean the bathroom top to bottom, wash Brody, finish Liam's laundry, order a cake for next weekend, and pick up Liam's Christening outfit. That's right, Liam is getting baptized next weekend! We are very excited! So there is a lot to get accomplished before the big day!

I better get a start on my list for the day! I hope everyone has a great Sunday and I will blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment