background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good Morning!!



Good morning all! It feels wonderful outside! I am so glad this humidity is finally starting to go away! I only have a few more day alone with my little man...I am starting to get sad! Still so much to do so I will be busy yet again today! I also need to get back into my workout routine to get rid of this pregnancy weight. Man, it has been difficult to get rid of it.

Here is something I have been working on...

I have started a photo wall! I am really excited about this and I plan on it taking over my living room wall! Although it looks great now (small but great) I plan on changing it all around once I get my canvas of Liam, which will go smack in the middle because it is just awesome!

This is the canvas I am getting...

This amazing photo was taken by Brittani, Liam's godmother, whose father is a firefighter! We absolutely adore this photo and will cherish it forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment