background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Survived

Well I survived my first day back at work, but not before sobbing my eyes out all morning and on the way to work! Once I got there and got back in the swing of things I was fine! I just want to say thank you to my loving husband for being there for me yesterday! He was so supportive! I really didn't think it would be that hard, mainly because I have left him before to run errands. I guess that just know that our time together is somehow shortened I got really emotional!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday; I just wanted to update you on how the first day back went...probably the typical first time mommy routine: Cry eyes out and pray the day goes fast! Although the day dragged on and on, I survived and that is all that matters!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment