background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thinking...

I am just sitting here waiting for Eric to get out of class thinking about everything that I need to get done. Liam is totally fighting sleep and that is no good! I will try giving him a bath and see where that leads. I am not sure if he is about to start teething or not because he for one is seriously drooling and two really is chomping hard on his little fingers and leaving a gum impression.

Tomorrow is Ga Tech's first football game of the season and as most of you know Brody has his own game day jersey which he will definitely be wearing, but Liam has a Ga Tech outfit complete with booties that he will be wearing!! Go Yellow Jackets!

Sometimes I wish that time would pass quicker but not for Liam. I don't want him to grow any faster, but waiting for certain things, like getting a new car and finally moving is just getting annoying! Hopefully I will have my new car soon, I pray, if things work out like I am hoping they will!

So Eric is back in school and I couldn't be prouder. He will be finished in a couple of semesters and that is one of the things that I wish would be here so he can get a great job and I can finally accomplish my dream of being a stay at home mom and he will have an awesome job that he loves. Ahhhh, we have so much to look forward to and it is very difficult to be patient!

Yep he is still sitting here fighting sleep! Alright I hope you all have a wonderful night and I will blog again real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment