background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Long Time No Post

I wish I could be one of those bloggers that can blog everyday, but unfortunately I am having a difficulty budgeting my time between working 40+ hours a week and being a mommy. I will say that one of my goals is to get this under control so I can start to blog every day or at least a couple times a week. I am not going to sit here and type everything that has occurred between now and January 1st because it will take all day, but to sum it all up we couldn't be happier with the way our little man is growing up!!

Here is a pic of us at the zoo
for Liam's 1st Birthday!
Time sure does fly by; yesterday marked Liam's 14th month with us! He is officially a toddler and sure does act like it. He is at the stage now where he is testing our patience and seeing how much he can get away with. He has developed this whine when he wants something...he is so dramatic! But there are those moments that I just want to squeeze him because he is so sweet. When he wants you to read him a book he will bring the book to you, then turn around and back up into your lap and sit down and wait for you to read to him. Out of the blue he will turn to you and give you a hug or kiss. These are the things that melt a mommy's heart and I wouldn't change one thing in my life that led me to this beautiful little boy!! I hope all of you have a Terrific Thursday and I will be blogging again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment