background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

We had a great time with family at the outlets yesterday after church! I was able to stop into my favorite store, Kirklands, to pick up some new curtains for my bedroom...what do you think?


I am having a great time redecorating our apartment!! And I am making sure that all of it will be able to move with us! 

So Liam's two front teeth have finally cut through!! We are now able to say he has 3 teeth!! So exciting, it hasn't been fun the last couple of nights but it is nice that he is able to eat a few more things.

We have many more projects to accomplish and I will for sure keep you all updated on our progress...we have our washer/dryer stand that we are almost done creating and then next is our coffee ottoman table! ( kid friendly) Doing all of these DIY projects with Eric is really strengthening our relationship, and testing our patience lol!!

You all have a wonderful Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment