background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Trouble Shooting My Life

     Sometimes I look at my life like it's a program on a computer...you know sometimes it is running slow and sometimes it just up and crashes on you so you have to reboot it. An IT term for this is trouble shooting. So I have decided to take some time to trouble shoot my life...funny I know but I think it will be easier for me to decipher what I want to change and what I need to work on a little harder. There are some big decisions coming up in the future and I would like to get my life on track now so those decisions won't be so "Big" or so difficult.
     I look forward to Sunday every week. It is usually a day for me to unwind, go to church, and lay around the house or run errands, that is of course if I am not working. I have been able to go to church 3 Sundays in a row, and it has been very interesting listening to the sermon and examining myself and figuring out how everything that is being preached pertains to my life, my situation. It is so scary that I get lost in everything that is happening around me that I forget that this life I have been given is just a gift, and that all the things that occur are just apart of the journey to the next chapter.
     Let's talk about change for a second; I am not a fan of change and I spend ALOT of my time worrying about the littlest changes that I shouldn't even bat an eyelash over (sometimes I can't help it). I just need to learn to accept that change is good, and that I don't have control over what happens in my life, because it is not my life really. There are so many things going on in my head throughout the day that I tend to forget the reason I am really here...and I think that goes for most people. So, with all of this swishing around in my mind, I have decided to live my life a little different...here comes change.

  1. I need to start thinking more positive...I have this huge tendency to become slightly negative at times...no comment from the peanut gallery please
  2. Be less judgmental... I need to just worry about my own issues Lord knows I have enough
  3. Pray More
  4. Make sure that the people I love know that they are loved! I know that sounds so simple but I get so caught up in life that I tend to over look these simplicities.
  5. Eat better and exercise. Yeah, Yeah we all say this but I really need to make this come to life.
  6. Worry less about the little things! I need to just let things run it's course before I start having anxiety attacks over them
Let's just start with 5 and see how they go! Wish me luck; any sort of support would be accepted! Well I will definitely update about my progress, I am hoping that when they say "the first step is acknowledging the problem!" it's true!! I hope everyone has a great week and I will be blogging again soon! Thanks for letting me get on my "discovering myself" soap box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment