background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day of 2011

Good morning everyone! I can't believe that the year will be over tonight! This is crazy! 2011 just seems like a huge blur to me. Eric says it is because I was pregnant for most of it! HAHA! Well I do have to say that we have so much to be thankful for! Of course for our wonderful baby boy, Liam! We couldn't have asked for a better child, whom rarely cries or whines and is ALWAYS smiling! Every where we go we always get the comment, "He is the best baby I have ever seen!" That of course makes a momma proud! I am thankful for my little family...which I am hoping in the future will be expanding! I am thankful that both Eric and I have good jobs that do what they are supposed to do, pay the bills and provide for the family. We are thankful for our families, that go above and beyond for us, watch Liam, and shower him with love and gifts! I pray that 2012 can be just as great or even greater!

May everyone have a safe and FUN last day of 2011! And my God bless 2012 for all of us! Happy New Year my blogger friends may new and exciting things come your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment