background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Working Mommy

All of those working mommies out there will know where I am coming from, but I am having a difficult time with my situation! I am being super selfish and want only to spend my time with my little LiLi man!!! I have been closing ALOT lately so it has been even more difficult leaving him during his nap time and coming home and he is already in bed! But there is another problem I am having, I am so exhausted from the late nights at work, that the time I do have with my stinker all I want to do is sit down and relax!! I can not wait until the day that I can spend tons of time with Liam and still have the strength to get the house work and cooking done!!!

Well that is my vent, so I took some pictures of Liam playing in his room today and would love to share with you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment