background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Stress is Catching Up

Alright to sum it up I have been closing pretty much every night (with a day off here and there) for the last month! It has gotten to the point where Liam only sees me for a few hours every day, so when he does spend that time with me he wants me to hold him. I worked really late last night and had a very difficult time falling asleep...Liam woke up at 5 am!!! He was screaming and screaming; of course he has about three teeth coming in at one time, but he usually sleeps until 8! He just wanted to be with me so we played on Mommy and Daddy's bed for about two hours and then put him back down to sleep. He slept for 37 mins and then woke up again...ugh! I made him his sippy cup of milk and put him back down and he slept until 9am! The joys of being a mommy! Lets just say I am looking forward to a day off to relax and play with Liam so his separation anxiety isn't so strong! Again I will say that being a working mom when all you want to do is spend all day everyday at home with your little one is very hard.

Have a great Thursday!!

That is my vent for the day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment