background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Sunday again!

Well here we are again...Hello Sunday! I have to say that this Sunday seems to be going a bit better! First of all it is really pretty outside and second Liam is in a great mood! Let me start by showing you the pictures I promised of Liam trying out peas for the first time...

 Alright...he is unsuspecting
 Umm...Not sure about this mommy
 What is this crazy stuff?
Enter gag reflux...So I guess we can all assume he hated it!

What an experience it was trying out peas! I did however try it again the next day, he still hated it but it wasn't quite as dramatic as the first time. 

I took some pictures of Liam this morning for what I was hoping would be a successful 6 months shoot, but I was too pleased with the outcome and feel that I can do a little better. Plus, Brody wasn't listening too well to me: Here is a picture to prove it!


Brody has been extra needy and jealous lately. I try to give him extra snuggle time, but that is still not working! I don't really know what to do. Maybe he is just going through a little phase, or he is coming to the realization that this kid isn't going anywhere! HAHA!

Well as usual there is a lot to do today and Liam is now starting to get fussy...time for a nap I presume! Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! I will be blogging again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment