background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome December!

It is already December! Where has the year gone? Liam will be 6 months in just a few days...cannot believe it...so you know that I will be posting those pictures soon! We fed him sweet potatoes for the first time last night and he seemed to really enjoy them!

I ordered my Christmas cards this morning and I can't wait to see them and mail them out! Here is the picture we chose to use:

We are really happy with the Christmas pictures we took of Liam! He is so photogenic!
There is not too much going on right now...I have just been on a cleaning and organizing spree lately, which I guess isn't bad, but I feel like it will never end. Everywhere I turn there is something else to clean. I feel like it wouldn't be so bad if I weren't working so much, but it is what it is!

Eric just made a batch of Liam's laundry detergent with a johnson's baby lotion soap bar...I am really curious how it will turn out and how wonderful Liam's clothes will smell, not to mention how much money we will be saving! We already make our own laundry detergent, I just didn't think it would be possible to make some for a baby! Thank goodness Eric thought of a baby soap bar! Now to start experimenting with our own fabric softener!

So I was pinteresting the other day and came across this great idea about crock pot meals. What you do is you get all of the ingredients together and vacuum seal them all together with the instructions written on the front and then pop it in the freezer! If you do that for a week of meals or even a month and just pull it out and stick it in the crock pot when needed, how easy would life feel? That would be one less thing I would have to stress about! I am seriously considering trying this out! I will let you know how it works out.

Alright, back to cleaning and organizing I go....I will leave you with a family photo from our trip for Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment