background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday's

I guess I have the Sunday blues....I don't particularly like Sunday's and I don't know why. I guess it is because it can either be the end of a week or the beginning of a new one, the day is a little confusing. I don't know whether to wrap up my week or to start preparing for a new one...lol...any who, I am feeling a little under the weather today. I am sure it is because of the change in the weather; I caught a cold not that big of a deal, except I really don't want to get Liam sick. I mean I have made it this far, almost 6 months, without a single runny nose on the little man, so I don't want to start now.

I guess if this were the beginning of the week I would start by saying: This week marks 6 months since my little monkey arrived!!!! Also, the Christmas present that Eric and I decided on will be here Thursday! (I am really excited about it and you can bet I will be posting pictures) There are only 21 days left until Christmas and I am feeling super stressed about gifts this year! I apologize in advance to our family if they do not like or didn't expect homemade gifts but that is about all we can manage this year lol...sorry! Christmas is about spending time with the ones you love and celebrating the birth of Christ, so I am trying to focus on that instead of feeling guilty for not being able to buy people gifts this year.

If this were considered the end of the week I would say: Wow, that felt like it went by fast! Came back into town, went to work, and then the week was over! I will say that watching Liam roll over for the first time was amazing! And then last night, for a second or two, Liam got up on his knees!!! Yeah, we know, we are in trouble if he starts crawling this early haha! Hopefully he was just doing it to scare us!!

Well, I am off to get some rest in hopes I feel a little better so maybe this week will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment