background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

What a week it has been!

Yay Liam is officially 6 months old! We went to the doctor yesterday and received the green light to go ahead with all veggies and fruits. So with that said we decided to try out some peas last night! Now keep in mind he is already in love with sweet potatoes, so I guess we were feeling optimistic that he would just love anything that we put in front of him. Well, the peas did not go so well! I will definitely be posting some pictures of our veggie failure! He hated them...and when I say hated I mean gag reflux and all!!!!

He is still in the 50th percentile weighing in at 17 lbs 9 oz and 26 1/2 inches tall! We've been told to start our baby proofing because he will be on the move soon! AHHHH! I am not sure that I am ready to be chasing a curious little boy around, but I guess that I don't have a choice now do I?

Our Christmas present was delivered yesterday and we just can not get enough of it! Haha, the suspense right! Well I will have to get it all pretty before I take some pictures to post!

HMMM....what else, what else? This week has been somewhat crazy with the delivery of the gift, Liam turning 6 months, his doctors appointment where he received 5 shots which included his flu shot, and then the thought of baby proofing an apartment that is still staged for college students! We have our hands full!! Not to mention of course work is in there somewhere and Eric has been studying and taking finals! I am so proud of him! He will hopefully be graduated this time next year depending on summer classes. Everyone cross their fingers that he gets the classes that he needs over the summer! It would be so disappointing for him if he were one class shy of graduating in the fall because they didn't offer the class in the summer!

Alright, well I have laundry to fold and bottles to clean all before work tonight so I better get off of this computer! I will leave you with some entertaining photos of our little monkey enjoying his dinner of sweet potatoes!





No comments:

Post a Comment