background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wow, been a long time!

Sorry it has been so long...geez...I really didn't know it had almost been a month! So I just posted a saved "post" from September 12 and as I was reading it I was thinking to myself "wow so much has happened since!" Liam uses his bumbo seat everyday, mostly in the bath tub, but he loves it! He is also utilizing his bounce bounce and can plant his feet firmly on the base! Yay! He has a doctor's appointment next week and I am hoping to find out if we will be able to start him on cereal and possible begin introducing him to some solids with in the next month!

I can't believe that he will be four months on Saturday! Oh how time flies! As most of you know I am back at work, and besides the fact that I have to leave Liam with someone, I am totally enjoying it! It is nice to be able to say I love my job and where I am in my life!

Well, I am pretty tired from a long day at work so I am going to sign off for now! But don't you worry I will be posting pictures soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment