background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just found this post...

Apparently I started to post something on September 12 but must have gotten distracted and saved it but never published it so here it is...(haha) sorry!


So Liam just hit the 3 month mark, which brings about some new changes! At this very moment I am sterilizing his 3 month pacifiers (!) including his Boston Red Sox one that Eric's parents gave him! Yesterday he had a fever and we are not sure why, he is drooling alot and always wants something in his mouth so I am hoping it is teething instead of a cold, but we will see! I don't really want to begin the process of teething, but I would rather have Liam go through that than a cold at this age!

He has been able to hold his head up since 3 days but lately he is beginning to be more stable about it, which is great. Hopefully soon we will be able to use his bumbo and he will enjoy his bounce bounce a little more. I think it is almost time to put away the portable bath :(.... but he is getting so long that he barely fits in it. So I will be off to Target to get some bath supplies to make the big boy bath tub not feel so evasive.

That's it for now... Hope everyone has an awesome Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment