background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October is coming to an end

Here we are in the last days of October...it is crazy how fast this year has flown by. We are getting ready for the upcoming holidays...my favorite holidays!! I am experimenting with different ornament ideas and already trying to decide on which holiday card to send out. I am so excited to be able to see all of my family for Thanksgiving and I can't wait for them to meet Liam for the first time!

Speaking of Liam, he is getting sooooooo big! His 4 month check up was two weeks ago and he was already weighing in at 15.1 lbs! We starting giving him rice cereal in the evenings followed by a bottle, but he is still going 4 hrs between feedings with the exception of through the night. I thought that once I started with the cereal he would last longer... I guess I am going to have to up the amount of cereal!

Well I guess that is all I have at the moment...sorry it has been awhile I have been working A LOT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment