background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday!!


I usually don't like Sundays, only because the week is about to start all over again. However I am trying to make the best of today by being productive! Laundry and cleaning are on top of the list; I have to get the apartment ready for the bridal shower I am throwing here next weekend. I have also finally come up with a weekly menu system that I am completely excited about. So for this week our dinner menu consists of:

Friday: Wild Rice and Beef Casserole ( which was really yummy )
Saturday: Went out to dinner for my dad's b-day! ( Fun Times )
Sunday: Penne and Ham Primavera
Monday: Golden-Crusted Chicken-Asparagus Lasagna
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Caramelized-Onion Pot Roast with Peas and Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday: Creamy Pesto-Chicken Casserole
Thursday: Baked Oregano Chicken with Pasta and Asparagus
Friday: Probably something on the go because we are going to the State Fair!! Yay
Saturday: Still thinking of options for the Bridal Shower dinner, any suggestions would be ideal!!

And that is what I have going on this week for food! Apparently I am going to start my dinner menu schedule on Sundays since I do most of my grocery shopping towards the end of the week!

There is a lot on my agenda for the rest of this month and most of next month, so I am going to be pretty busy! Well back to the laundry and the cleaning! Hope you all have a wonderful and restful Sunday!!

(Image at the top is of me and Brody hanging out on the stairs on this beautiful Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment