background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First day of Fall!

So today makes the first day of fall, and it is difficult to accept since it is extremely hot outside! I am sooooo ready for the cooler weather and hope it is right around the corner ( meaning this weekend ). Well I am half-way through the week and ready for it to be Friday so I will be forced to be productive with the shower on Saturday! There is still so much to do.

*By the way the Chicken and Asparagus Lasagna was fabulous!!!*

I received my final grade for the Sociology Course I was taking online and am happy to report that I got an A! Now if I could only get a full schedule of classes I would be done in no time...aka 3 quarters!!

Well I hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!! Only two more days until the weekend! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment