background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Monday!!



Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great Monday! Last night I made the Penne and Ham Primavera recipe that I found, and the hubby and myself both agreed that it was delicious!! So if you are interested here is the link to the recipe http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/penne-and-ham-primavera/0aa4e19c-e858-485c-a264-a42a097d7990! It is super yummy and takes no time at all! Right now I have my chicken and asparagus lasagna in the oven and it smells great and I will be sure to let you know if it is a keeper!

So apparently this is the last week of summer, and fall officially starts the 22nd of September with the Autumn Equinox! I can't wait for some cooler weather. It is hard to believe that fall is literally two days away and it is 94 degrees outside.

That's it for right now! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment