background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sorry It's Been So Long!

Well I didn't think it would be this long before I was able to blog again. I have been really busy with Liam and spending time with Eric while he was on vacation from work. So, I have finally started Liam's scrapbook and I am already very pleased with the outcome. Liam is
growing so fast and I can hardly keep up. He is already out of all of his newborn clothes, which I feel happened over night. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I was a little emotional packing all of them up!
We have chosen Liam's godparents and the date for
the baptism and are looking forward to celebrating the day with our friends and family. Liam's godfather will be my brother Michael, which is where he got Liam's middle name! Liam's godmother will be Brittani, Eric's cousin! We are so blessed to have such awesome family members that we know will love and cherish Liam, but at the same time teach him so many things that sometimes parents aren't able to. I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Monday, and I promise that I will be updating the blog more often!

Here is a picture of one of the scrapbook pages I created for Liam's book!

Liam and his Uncle/Godfather Michael
Liam with Wil and his Godmother Brittani

No comments:

Post a Comment