background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Day Spent At Home

Well we really haven't done too much today so far. I went to the gym with Michael for a little while and then we played some Wii bowling and tennis. And I must say that I am pretty darn good at the tennis...I really didn't think I would be. It was really nice to spend some time with him and we sure did laugh a lot. Right now Liam is asleep in his swing but I am going to be giving him a bath in a few minutes which should wake him up and then we will enjoy some well deserved tummy time! Pictures to come! I am also going to be trying out some new recipes which I will post pictures of and let you know how they turned out! I am really excited to share!!

Hope you all are having a great day!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment