background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update!

So here we are three weeks in and I am wishing the time would slow down. I don't get that much time with my little monkey before I have to go back to work. I have zero complaints at this time; yes there have been difficult nights and frustrating moments, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. Brody has been interesting to watch trying to get accustomed to Liam, but I think that he is doing better. He is pretty much more interested in getting my undivided attention. I get lonely during the day when Eric is at work and I am stuck in the house, but I am going to try and get out and run some errands soon! So far so good, I am enjoying my son and my wonderful life, now if only time will slow everything will be perfect! I am looking forward to the 4th of July and Liam's Nini coming back in town from her Honeymoon!!! I can totally tell he misses her soooooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment