background

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Watch Liam Grow

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nesting?

I am going to guess that I am experiencing some nesting, because all I seem to want to do is clean!!! Which of course is not a bad thing, but I really should be resting before the baby comes. I have already cleaned out the closets and drawers and packed up things to donate...I have already started packing and we aren't even moving until May!! What is wrong with me lol this is insane. I feel like I am constantly cleaning and organizing but at the same time it feels like I will never be done! I can't wait until we move so I can go ahead and get Liam's room set up and get all of this baby stuff out of our living room! Craziness...I hope I get all of this cleaning energy under control soon, or at least see a light at the end of the tunnel!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are moving? That's awesome! Where are you moving to? Hey, send some of that nesting my way .. or even better - come over and clean/organize my house before we move in 5 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete